Ultra babe Aleksandra Rastovic gets beautifully captured in this black and white short by Tyler Kandel. The short film features amazing cinematography, great lighting, awesome shadow play, and some award winning flailing boobie tassels. Enjoy this epic short with an awesome musical score made exclusively for Wolf Magazine. Happy Friday!
Here are some incredible images taken from artist Jean-Paul Bourdier’s hardcover book Bodyscapes. This photographic and artistic marvel is a collection of surreal analog photographs that push your senses of imagination and wonder. Every image has a beautiful balance of body parts, color, and landscapes, that fuse together wonderfully as a whole.
1. Jesse Kivel of Kisses – The Gap Band – Outstanding
2. Michael David of Classixx – S.O.S Band – No One’s Gonna Love You
3. Pete Wiggs of Saint Etienne – The System – I Can’t Take Losing You
4. Victoria Bergsman of Taken By Trees – The Tom Tom Club – Genius of Love
5. Erika Spring of Au Revoir Simone – Sade – Clean Heart
6. Simon Raymone of Cocteau Twins – Explosions in the Sky – Your Hand in Mine
7. Jens Lekman – Jennifer Lara – Our Love
8. Magnus Wahlström of Boat Club – Axel Boman – Purple Drank
9. Marcus Joons of Korallreven – Parsley Sound – Ease Yourself and Glide
10. Mike Simonetti of Italians do it Better – Cyndi Lauper – True Colors
11. Pat Grossi of Active Child – Shuggie Otis – Inspiration Information
12. Seth Haley of Com Truise – Madonna – Like a Prayer
13. Paul Sprangers of Free Energy – R. Kelly – Bump and Grind
Here are a couple other rad mixtapes worth a whirl.
Check out this great series of photographs by Caroline Mackintosh titled Thigh Deep. She takes the simple act of skinny dipping and lets the lighting and water reflections create some wondrous natural effects. You can take a closer look at this series and her entire body of work HERE.
Mid May Converse put forth the CONS Space in Barcelona. The goal was to transform an disused urban space through a few of our favorite things, art, music, and skateboarding. It took place in an abandoned industrial playfield put together by Kenny Anderson and Pontus Alv. Local barcelona artists Txemy Basuelto, Fernando Elvira and Ruben Sanchez were hired to paint the surroundings giving some life to the once dead area. The skaters Rune Glifberg, Tom Remillard, Remy Taviera, Javier Mendizabal, Jerome Campbell, Harry Lintell, Danny Sommerfeld and Ben Raemers all threw down some massive tricks to make the event a killer session. Check out the “Spot-On” content they collected below!
Sonny & The Sunsets have just released another batch of golden jams for your much needed eardrums. Antenna to the Afterworld is a psychedelic-folk-rock-garage blend with a bit of synth and a loose mentality. Stand out tracks are Girl on the Streets, Dark Corners, and Green Blood. You can listen to all of Sonny’s songs on his bandcamp, soon to be your favorite bandcamp page. Give their previous two albums a listen below Antenna to the Afterworld, if you haven’t already! You can get the polyvinyl here.
Every goody found on this website is solely promotional and provided for the pleasure of your eyes, ears, and maybe other extremities. Everything on this site is there because we think it's rad, and we back the creativity in its utmost respect. If you are the rightful owner of any of the material posted below and you'd like it taken down, please contact us at email@example.com. If you find anything offensive or in bad taste that isn't yours, grab your kookies and go back to Rancho Kookamungo.